Monday, January 19, 2009

The Beginning

Well here we are at the very beginning of our journey into adoption. I can't believe this is actually becoming a reality. And it's not just me folks. Todd has been talking to people and gathering information. I am soooo impressed. :) A friend told me recently I would know when we began our research where our sweet baby would be. We have an idea right now and when it becomes a true reality I can't wait to share where we will be adopting from. We are so excited to share this journey with you and are preparing ourselves for a LONG process! That's why we are putting this into action friends. God's timing is perfect and we know he has been stirring our hearts for a reason. More to come....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it!!! I knew it, I just knew it would be coming sooner rather than later. Praise the Lord, what a wonderful way to grow a family and follow God's calling on your life. And, what an amazing blessing you get in return! (We are about to be holding our blessing in our arms forever in about 39 hours!!!)

    We love you and are praying for you. Cannot wait to continue to follow you in this journey of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Wendy, Thanks for sharing this blog! I am sooooo excited for you and Todd and your family. Keep posting!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete